Nicola is our main bridal stylist here at Tea and Trim, she is trained and fully insured in both hair and make-up styling. After qualifying in hairdressing in 2006 she went on to complete further courses in...
- Wedding and Special Occasion Hair and Make-up
- Vintage Hair Level 1 (1920's-1960's)
- Vintage Hair Advanced (Pin curls and Hollywood waves)
- Cosmetic camouflage / tattoo coverage
- Melanoma and skin cancer early detection
Your bridal trial:
Your trial can be held in Nicola's home studio in Haywards Heath, Mid Sussex or can be arranged at your home if preferred (please note travel costs may apply depending on your location).
Congratulations on your engagement, we can't wait to hear your love story...
At Tea and Trim we will work with you every step of the way from your initial consultation and trial appointment till you say "I do.
On the wedding day itself Nicola will arrive in plenty of time bringing along notes and photos from your trial to recreate your chosen look perfectly. If you require bridal party styling we will create a schedule of timings for the wedding morning so you can relax on the day knowing that everything has been taken care of.
Pre Wedding Trial & Consultation:
Bridal hair or make-up only £60
Bridal hair and make-up combined £90
Bridal hair or make-up only £95
Bridal hair and make-up combined £140
Adult bridal party hair only £45
Adult bridal party make-up only £50
Adult bridal party hair and make-up combined £80
Flower girl (under 12's) hair, blush and gloss £25
- Please allow approx 2 - 3 hours for bridal hair and make-up trials and approx 1 - 1.5 hours for hair only or makeup only.
- Trial payments can be paid on the day of trial.
- For mobile trial appointments stylist travel costs may apply (depending on your location) please ask us for a travel quote if you are unsure.
-Stylist parking and toll charges may apply (if applicable).
- To hold your wedding date please note we require a £50 non-refundable deposit.
- Stylist travel on the wedding day is included within a 10miles radius of your stylists location, travel after this is charged at 50p per mile., please ask for a travel quote if you are unsure.
- Stylist parking and toll charges may apply (if applicable)
- Please note a £200 minimum spend applies on wedding day styling during peak season (1st May - 30th September Saturdays only.)