Securing your wedding date:
1. To secure your wedding date we require a booking deposit of £50. This amount will be deducted from your wedding day balance. Once your deposit has been received, Tea & Trim will confirm your booking and you'll be added to the diary. No wedding date is secured until the deposit has been received in cleared funds. The deposit is fully refundable up until 6 months prior to your wedding date if you no longer wish to proceed. If the booking is cancelled in under 6 months prior to the wedding date the deposit will be non-refundable.
1. The trial price agreed at the time of booking is final. If Tea & Trim's price list changes it will not affect your agreed rate.
2. Payment for the trial is payable to the stylist on the day of the trial in cash or by card, along with any agreed travel costs (if applicable). Please note all trial payments are non-refundable.
3. Unless otherwise agreed trials are held at our studio location in Haywards Heath (RH16 4PW). Please note Saturdays are not always possible especially during peak season (May to November) however we frequently have lots of weekday availability. We recommend you have your trial 3 months prior to your wedding date. We cannot guarantee available trial appointments closer to your wedding date.
4. Mobile trial appointments must be arranged at the time of booking. Travel costs of 50p per mile from your stylist’s Sussex location will apply, plus any toll or parking charges (if applicable). Travel time of £25 per hour will be added for locations more than 1 hour away.
5. If you need to reschedule or cancel your trial, Tea & Trim must be notified as soon as possible. If cancelled less than 5 hours prior to trial appointment 50% trial fee will be charged.
6. Re-trials can be arranged if you would like to try different styles from your initial trial - Prices are available on request.
Re-trials are non-refundable.
7. Trials can last up to 3 hours for hair & makeup and up to 2 hours for either hair or makeup only. For trials that are likely to exceed these times, we would suggest that you book in an additional trial - Prices are available on request.
8. If after your trial you decide not to use Tea and Trim for your wedding day we must be notified within 3 days of trial date.
Wedding Day Booking:
1. During peak wedding season (1st May to 30th November) Friday, Saturday and Sunday weddings must meet a minimum spend of £250 of wedding day services (excl. travel & trial costs). Off peak weddings (1st Dec to 30th April) and/or Midweek weddings (Mon-Thurs) must meet a minimum spend of £175. Bookings may still go ahead if your wedding day styling services do not meet the minimum booking however please note the total amount will still be charged.
2. For large bridal parties where Tea & Trim are supplying additional stylists, please note an additional deposit will be required at £50 per stylist (agreed after initial trial and payable within 7 days). Travel costs will also be required per stylist (if applicable to your booking) and payable with your final amount due. Additional stylists are allocated based on the number of people in the bridal party and requested services. It is important that any extra guests and/or services must be arranged at time of booking; it is not always possible to arrange this nearer your wedding date.
3. The price agreed at the time of booking is final, if Tea & Trim's price list changes it will not affect your agreed rate.
4. The remaining wedding day balance is required 30 days prior to the wedding day by bank transfer. This is non-refundable. If cleared funds are not received within 30 days of wedding day, Tea & Trim reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain all deposits.
Wedding Day cancellation or changes
1. If you need to cancel your wedding day booking with us (prior to 6 months prior to your wedding date), your cancellation must be confirmed in writing to Tea & Trim as soon as possible and deposit will be returned. If cancelled after this date any deposit monies already paid are non-refundable.
2. If there are any decreases to your bridal party numbers and/or services, Tea & Trim must be notified within 60 days of wedding date. If any decreases result in costs dropping below our minimum bridal package booking rate, the standard surcharge will be charged. If Tea and Trim are not notified within 60 days of wedding date full fees remain and must be paid.
3. Any changes to the location address, contact numbers, dates and times, Tea & Trim must be notified within 14 days of the wedding date in writing. It is the client’s responsibility to do so. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of booking and retention of all deposits.
4. If in the unlikely and extremely rare event of personal illness and or personal emergency we have to cancel the booking, Tea and Trim will do our best to provide a stylist of the same professional standard. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund but Tea and Trim will not be held liable for any consequential loss or additional costs incurred.
Additional Stylists (ie. large bridal party if applicable)
1. Additional stylists are allocated based on the number of people in your bridal party and requested services. It is important that Tea and Trim is notified of any extra guests and/or services no later than 3 months prior to your wedding date. It is not always possible to arrange additional stylists closer to your wedding date due to our stylist availability.
2. If an additional stylist is required on wedding day due to short timings (ie. early ceremony, late hotel check in or by choice of reduced styling time) an additional charge will be applicable depending on the level of services required.
3. £50 deposit per additional stylist will be required within 7 days of trial appointment which is non-refundable.
4. Travel costs will also be required per stylist (if applicable) and will be added to your final invoice.
5. If in the unlikely and extremely rare event of additional stylist personal illness and or personal emergency, Tea and Trim will do our best to provide a stylist of the same professional standard. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund. Tea and Trim will not be held liable for any consequential loss or additional costs incurred.